Multix offers end-to-end Content Delivery Network (CDN) built with 39 edges and powerful dedicated servers that accelerates delivery of your websites, APIs, video content or other web assets. We provide the best Content Delivery Network that you rely on, we own and operate our network and equipment, allowing us to control every aspect of our streaming services and CDN. We stream your media content to large audience no matter where they are and what device they use with very strong security features to ensure your content cannot be downloaded or accessed by unauthorized viewers. Multix provides you the total control over the video delivery and distribution.
Live Video Streaming worldwide to Desktop, iOS and Android mobile devices is not just an easy task, but Multix made it easy for you to stream your events live using any RTMP encoders, RTSP IP Live Cams, USB Webcams or by using an iOS mobile devices. We offer batch uploading and various of publishing options that will enable you to embed, share and deliver your pre-recorded video content.
The Multix CDN specially built for the Radio, TV and Advertising industry and provides wide format support. Our Service also provides support for all HTTP Live streaming standards, including HLS, HDS, and MPEG-DASH. Our wide range of solutions help you to Decode / transform / encode live video and audio streams seamlessly also create a perfect network for all your streaming needs. We support different companies and organization that are using our platform to stream their corporate meetings, live seminars & events.
Our Private CDN product allows customers to deploy a CDN for their own exclusive use and achieve a 100% hit rate at a cost affordable to mid-sized companies. Our product is seamlessly integrated with other support services, including security, our fiber-based video network (Video Connect), transcoding and more. Our Proven CDN solution delivers your High-Quality media and rich digital content optimized for the fastest possible load times regardless of user location. we get your streaming video content successfully delivered to your audience.
- Prevent Your Viewers Downloading Your Videos
- Control Access Based on Geo Location
- IP access control option
- Lock Your Videos with A Password
- Protecting your videos and live events
The supported input protocols for live streaming are
- RTMP for pulled and published streams
- RTSP for pulled and announced streams
- MPEG-TS for HTTP and UDP streams
- Icecast and SHOUTcast
Enhanced interleaving compensation can be set up in case when your audio and video are un-synchronized.
By default, Multix media server performs transmuxing of content. This means re-packaging on-the-fly without changing the content. It’s taken using one protocol and streamed out via other selected protocols.
Same engine is used for transmuxing into various protocols to avoid processing overhead.
- H.264 input and output is supported via all protocols
- H.265 input via RTSP and MPEG-TS with output via MPEG-DASH, RTSP, MPEG-TS and HLS
- VP6 input and output via RTMP
- VP8 and VP9 input and output via RTSP
- AAC input and output is supported via all protocols
- AC3 and E-AC3 input via MPEG-TS and RTSP, output via MPEG-TS, RTSP and HLS
- MP3 input and output via all protocols
- Speex input and output via RTMP
Transcoder for Multix media server allows transforming content before packaging it into required protocols.
It’s a premium add-on for Multix media server available per subscription.
- Input video content codecs are H.264, MPEG2
- Input audio codec are AAC, MP3, MP2 and Speex
- Output content codecs: H.264/AAC
- passed-through of original codecs may also be used
- Advanced filtering with FFmpeg filters allows transforming content in various ways. Some examples are changing the video resize, graphic overlays, picture-in-picture, key frames alignments, audio re-sampling etc.
- Decoding and encoding are done just once to avoid processing overhead.
- Several advantages over traditional FFmpeg command-line tool
- Web UI provides easy-to-use drag-n-drop workflow to apply transcoding scenarios across various servers in a few clicks.
- Intel® Quick Sync Video hardware and software support
The supported output protocols for live streaming are
- ABR HLS adaptive bit-rate
- ABR MPEG-DASH
- RTMP for playback and re-publish
- RTSP for playback and re-publish
- MPEG-TS via UDP and TCP, with multiple programs
- RTMP and RTSP re-publishing allows streaming to edge servers for further transmuxing into protocols required by viewers.
Take a look at example of building delivery network based on RTMP re-publishing from origin to edge.
- RTMP publishing to Limelight CDN is available via the same mechanism.
- RTMP re-publishing also allows streaming to YouTube.
- Live streams can be re-transmitted within your delivery network.
- If-Modified-Since header is supported for CDNs requests.
- DVR feature set allows recording incoming live streams and provide playback via HLS and MPEG-DASH.
- Stream aliases are available for making flexible security settings and statistics.
- CDN-friendly streaming setup is available for outgoing HLS streams.
HolaCDN is one of the networks which use this capability. See their setup doc as example.
- Multix media server can be used as an origin for peer-to-peer streaming. It has all necessary features for being the source. StreamRoot has prepared a step-by-step how-to describing the setup and usage of Multix media server with StreamRoot live P2P infrastructure.
Multix media server is used for building secure content delivery networks.
- Hotlink protection, pay-per-view and geo blocking feature set is available for all output streams.
- HLS AES-128 encryption is available for HLS.
- HLS and MPEG-DASH output streams can use SSL protection to stream via HTTPS
- Verimatrix VCAS support for HLS is also available.
Aggregating data from multiple sources.
- Connections: total and per-protocol amount
- Daily reports
- Traffic and peak bandwidth
- Geo-location and ISP networks
- Durations and timing
- Devices and players
Unique visitors stats for slices, streams and files.
- Individual per-file and per-stream statistics
- Connections, traffic, view time, devices and browsers
- Filtering by dates and resource names
- Making groups of files and streams
- Comparing files and streams for selected period
- Combined stats per selected period
- Sorting of most and least parameters value
Real-time and retrospective reporting
Basic billing functionality on top of daily traffic report
High precision report
- 5 minutes detail level
- Connections, traffic, peak and 95% bandwidth
- Both chart and raw data export